Modem / Router by IMEI?
You will find here information about how to unlock your Alcatel or EE osprey modem/router by unlock code, you do not need any IT knowlege or install any additional software, I will explain here in few words what you will need to do to obtain the unlock code and how to enter the code and unlock your modem.
>> My ebay listings for unlock codes - click here <<
- if your modem is powered by battery firstly switch off your modem and replace the simcard with simcard from different network (if your modem is locked to vodafone insert the simcard from orange or o2)
- power up your modem/router and connect your laptop / tablet or a phone to your alcatel device /EE osprey by wifi network
- open a web browser and in address bar type 192.168.1.1
- you should see a page that require NCK CODE
- once the page asking for NCK code appear just enter 10 digits code that you will receive and job done your modem will be unlocked
it will accept the code and job done :)
Your modem will be permanently unlocked
- make sure that every time you are changing the simcard device is powered of
- make sure that simcard you are using is active and its dedicated for mobile broadband devices, some phone simcards doesn't work on those devices
- if you have the right simcard and it does seat correctly in the simcard slot power up your device and press and hold RESET button for around 15 sec then switch off your modem and power back on ... now it should detect the simcard correctly
- please make sure that simcard you are using seat correctly in the simcard slot